Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Munchie Land: Episode #2




*Enters the House Of Phoenix*



Hey everybody and welcome back to Munchie Land, where dreams are made to come true! I am your host. The one, the only ChaosMunchie!






Aww stop it! Really guys! You're making me blush!




Nemesis: Geez Munchie, you're a real STAR!


Akuma: Sadly though, we're not having much fun here tonight.



Is there something wrong guys? You guys look pretty down.

Wesker: Well now that you mention it, Dante & I went shopping and brought ourselves these new cool looking clothes for Easter and throw Nemesis a party for the new Resident Evil 3 release.



Dante: But then COVID-19 happened and now we all have to practice social distancing, not to mention we need new security after Leader came here and we aren't sure if he has it...



Don't worry about that guys, I have a wonderful idea that I think you guys are going to love!

All: WHAT CAN IT BE MUNCHIE?

Now I understand with this outbreak, we may not have the Easter that we know we can have but no matter the trouble, the fun never escapes Munchie Land! And here at the House Of Phoenix, it's big enough to play all the games we want, like Easter Egg hunting!

All: EASTER EGG HUNTING???

That's right, guys! But remember...inside of these eggs are really special prizes.

Ivy: Special prizes you say? Does it include Soul Edge? 


Oh Ivy, it could be anything! Here in the Land of Munchie, anything and everything is possible! So let's get started.

* Everyone one searches around the house and we find our first egg*

Here is egg #1 guys! I'll just crack it open and see what we have *cracks it open*

WE HAVE SOME GOLD!

All: 

Sagat: It's so shiny!



Ivy: It's gorgeous! There are two big bars in there!



Dante: MUNCHIE! MUNCHIE! I FOUND ANOTHER EGG!



You did?! Wow, you guys are quick! But remember, there is no need to rush, we have tons of eggs to find. Now show me what you've got!

*Dante cracks the egg and reveals his gift*

Dante: It's a stopwatch! But it's a very cool looking one, it has skulls and bones all over it and look! The light is blue but when you stop it, it turns red!



Wow, Dante! That could come in handy, maybe we can use it for a relay race! Who knows?

Wesker: You were right, Munchie. These games are fun, especially for beings with superior intellect such as us. Well except Nemesis, he is rather a special case.



Now now, Wesker. Nobody likes it when you brag, no matter how right you are. You can come off as very condescending. That's why people in that OTHER place hates me.




I know....I know....Let it all out. I mean sure, like Wesker I didn't mean to brag but they thought I was but the only thing I do is tell everyone the truth. So remember, kids....Honesty is always the key.

Wesker: But if it is the key, then why do the resent you so much?



Because, they're very, very bad people. I mean their real leader is a guy that has shady connections and thinks he's a lizard!

Wesker: Wow. If he would like, I can help him become a lizardman.



Albert Wesker! We should never conduct biological experiments on others, whether they're good or evil. We are in the process of evolution, if you mess with that, we'll never know what the future really holds for us other than disaster.

Wesker: Sorry Munchie...



*Sinister Minister enters from the fire place*



Sinister Minister: Hello, everyone! I'm home!



Now here is a Father we can all be proud of. James! How nice of you to join us!

Sinister Minister: I hear you guys are doing Easter egg hunting and what can I say? I heard it so I scrambled around to search for the eggs and I found this! *laughs*


Wow, guys *looks into the camera* another egg but....what can it be? *cracks open*

YOWIE WOW-

*Sinister Minister slaps Munchie and his head shakes like a looney tune*

Why thank you for that, James. My head was hurting and I fell asleep on the couch and someone turned to Monday Night Raw and it just...it felt like they were trying to use subliminal messages to warp my mind, a girl was next to me and then she got up to walk to my room and some other me paid her. It was weird, I got sucked into a backpack and I was carried by myself for the next 10 years. Ever since, I've gone a bit crazy but then I woke up and felt like a winner. But I guys that I was half asleep.

*Pulls out the gift*

This is a massive machete but there is blood dripping from blade....oh well *tosses it behind me* it probably doesn't mean anything.

Nemesis: Uh Munchie......*camera turns to Nemesis and the machete is launched into his head* I don't feel so good. *falls to the ground*



Uh oh! I'm sorry, Nemy. That's why we should never run or throw sharp objects, my children. It could end up bad. *Walks to Nemesis, pulls the machete off*

Sinister Minister: He'll be fine, Munchie. I'm more worried about your head injury.



Head injury??? *camera zooms in and out of my face* What do you mean?

Sinister Minister: Don't you remember? Leader trespassed and attacked you. You were piledriven in the yard *Looks into the camera* pause *looks back at Munchie* and you were bleeding from the top of your head. You must've lost your memories again, that's why you've had these dreams.



Father James, you are so wise. I'd be lost without you.

Sinister Minister: It's ok, my boy. But never fear, tonight you were supposed to show people that world and I will guide you and the nest to...him.



Who is him?

Sinister Minister: You'll find out.....You'll remember....and you'll understand. This was all according to his plan! And you agreed to it. So let's all go on a quick field trip.



All: Oh boy a field trip, YAY!!!!!



But where are we going?

Sinister Minister: To the Realm of Darkness! *Everything warps and the room becomes red and evil, the outside is filled with darkness and the air is filled with anger and despair. A dark figure in a hood appears*




???: Well, we meet again, Munchie.





Who can you be?

???: I am the savior. I am the hope. I am the true hero. *Heals Nemesis and everyone kneels down and praises this man*



True....hero?

???: Yes! You swore to me and all of your followers that you will be protected by me. That you will allow yourself to be attacked just so you can demonstrate yourself as a sacrifice just so you can come back even stronger.



I-I did

???: Yes, my child. You anticipated the attack and warning by the one that calls himself The Leader. You allowed yourself to become a martyr just so you can execute your master plan. The plan that you and I will carry out together *Touches Munchie's forehead and he turns to ashes and then removes his hood and reveals a figure with a mask*



Darkside Hayabusa III: I am the savior of darkness, the being that does not die. I am your true self.....I AM PHOENIX!!!!! Leader, what you destroyed was the being that you thought to be the true me. Sav. Good ol' Munchie, the friend you left behind. What you did was destroy the fragment of the soul you left behind, but Munchie....I saved him. The demon....I saved him. Just like I have saved the souls behind me, the rebirth of the village your father robbed from me. If I could bring myself back from the dead, why can't I created vessels to bring back the lives that was taken by your family. I saw what happened to your mother *The others behind me laughs evilly* Deep down, I know you have some rage building up...I love it. The way you threatened Jason, I loved it.


Sinister Minister: At EXOMania, I suppose that we'll all be pushing up Daisies...



Ivy: Your pitiful attempts to destroy our master will end in utter failure...



Dante: You think that you've got him all figured out...



Akuma: That you'll send him to the depths of hell...



Wesker: That you'll achieve success within these mundane affairs...



Sagat: That you have your eyes on the prize...



Nemesis: That you'll be dancing with the STARS...



But in the end...It was all for nothing. I will take everything from you. I will grow stronger from all of your hatred and turn it into the instrument of your demise, the catalyst for the the end. Leader, EXO...HLW...OI....you will all bow before the messiah of darkness! Welcome to the Darkside!



*Transforms back to Munchie*



But in the meantime, I'll be here to make all your dreams come true! Come back again,  bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment